- Base products! Make up is mostly about the skin for me, and as a result I have a slightly excessive foundation and tinted moisturiser situation. I like light to medium coverage and the whole "my skin but better" thing.
- On that note, a brush (at the moment I'm using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush*) or Beauty Blender for putting on that base.
- Eyelash curler. Short stubby lashes, rejoice. I'm using one from No7, with a Muji one in my handbag.
- Nail polish! They just make me happy, even if I often don't make the time to paint my nails.
- Blush has really grown on me.
- Body moisturisers, because I'm lazy and the body is just a lot of real estate to cover, ok? (Although I am trying, and getting better at using it.)
- On a similar note, I use hand cream maybe once a month. I used some today! It was the Body Shop Glazed Apple hand cream, which was a Christmas release. I'm not normally a foodie-scent-in-my-skincare person, but I love this, so I'm a little sad that it's not around anymore.
- Tanning products.
- Lip scrubs. Use your toothbrush or flannel, save your money, and spend it on lipstick.
- Excessively pricey cleansers with active ingredients. Just, no.
* referral link