I rarely use all of these products at once, but here are the makeup items I've been enjoying lately.
- Primer: Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer
- Foundation: YSL Teint Touche Éclat in B60 using Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (supposedly a Beauty Blender dupe)
- Concealer: Éstee Lauder Doublewear in Warm Light Medium
- Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark buffed in with a kabuki brush
- Contour: Chanel Soleil Tan for bronzer/contouring, Shiseido The Makeup Accentuating Colour Stick (discontinued) for blush, Benefit Girl Meets Pearl for highlighting (sample sized from one of their kits)
- Eyes: MAC Gilt by Association eyeshadow, YSL Eyeliner Noir, Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof mascara
- Lips: YSL Glossy Stain in shade 4
See a previous set here.