Mini sizes of things are always adorable. (Yeah, sure, there are some exceptions, but I'm keeping this PG.) To wit, the Primping With the Stars kit from Benefit (RRP $60NZD), which I bought from Smith and Caughey's over the Christmas holidays.
- Don’t Stray: grip, true colour for your eyeshadows
- Porefessional: spackle for pores — no oil control
- Foundation Faker (Medium): sheer coverage, better on "normal" skin
- Girl Meets Pearl: pearly highlighter, pinkish base, grape scent!
- Benetint: pretty pink flush, ok on lips
- They’re Real: defines and lengthens, easy to remove
Including the foundation in medium (this suits around an NC35, so it's ok on me) seems to limit the appeal, but otherwise it's a really good way to try some Benefit favourites. The star product for me is Girl Meets Pearl -- it's really a beautiful highlighter. They're Real is a great all-rounder mascara, too.